The opening hours of access to the site
- From 9 am to 6 pm in january, november and december
- From 9 am to 8 pm in february, march, april and october
- From 9 am to 9 pm in may
- From 9 am to 10 pm in june and september
- From 9 am to 11 pm in july and august
Cultural activities and shopping : Opening at 9 am, closing at:
- 5 pm in january, february, november and december
- 6 pm in march, october
- 7 pm in april, may, june, and september
- 8 pm in july and august
Closing of the ticket office 30mins before closing the spaces.
For your visit of the bridge, the cultural spaces or the Mémoires de Garrigue trail, supervised car parks are accessible in the Rive droite and Rive gauche.
Download the leaflet: leaflet
The opening hours of the guided tours
Guided tour of the Roman Canal (30') - Aqueduc Pass
- At 11 am: in January, February, March, November and December*
- At 11.30 am and 4 pm: in April, May, June, September and October*
- At 10 am, 10.30 am, 3.30 pm and 4 pm: in July and August*
Guided tours of the monument, museum and Roman Canal (1h30)
- At 2 pm: in January, February ,March, April, May, June, September and October, November and December*
- At 4.30 pm: in July and August*
* Schedules for guided tours are subject to change.