Team-work is essential to a successful business, so you have decided to arrange a motivational course for your company. The Pont du Gard site is the ideal venue for an exceptional corporate event.
You know that a cohesive teamis a productive team, and that it grows out of a shared sense of well-being. Team-building means just that – building a team. It means supporting communication between your employees and colleagues, thereby strengthening the cohesion of your teams.
Unique experiences to enhance efficiency
The Pont du Gard site offers a range of activities to suit your requirements: challenges, fun races, treasure hunts in the countryside, unusual tours, canoeing... These corporate games are a fun way to get everyone involved. Teams find themselves outside of the workplace in an historic location, participating in – and benefiting from – activities developed according to your needs and your choice of topic.
Motivation and team spirit
- Sporting activities
- Fun races
- Treasure hunts
- Cultural activities
- Guided tour of the Pont du Gard
- Crossing over the third story of the bridge
- Theatrical tour of the museum
Creativity and imagination
- Cookery courses: Roman or traditional
- Cours de cuisine romaine & traditionnelle
- Artistic workshops
- Roman aperitif and banquet, gladiator show
- Roman-style welcome and quiz
Modern and adapted equipment
Thanks to ultra-functional facilities and well-equipped rooms, work sessions take place in the best possible environment.
A stunning location... and easily accessible
The Pont du Gard site is located at the crossroads of Provence, Cévennes and the Mediterranean:
- Weather conditions are ideal to guarantee the day's success.
- The site is easily accessible by train, plane or bus: see How to get here
Canoeing, mountain biking, walking, via ferrata, caving, horse-riding, quad-biking, hot-air ballooning, track racing...
KPMG, Areva Melox, Sanofi, EDF, Crédit Foncier, Prodim (Groupe Carrefour), HIRSCHMANN AUTOMATION, AND