- Tel: +33 4 6637 5055
- Fax: +33 4 6637 5158
When it comes to teaching, learning, and cultural understanding, the Pont du Gard helps you think outside the box. Take advantage of an original, lively approach to learning – whatever the level (from kindergarten to high school to higher education) and whatever the subject (French, history, geography, life and earth sciences, fine arts, mathematics, Latin...).
A set-up which welcomes teachers and pupils
The education department of the Pont du Gard site works directly with the DAAC of the Montpellier board of education.
Two teachers of history and geography, Damien Ortega and Sylvie Borrelly, are engaged in developing educational resources which can be used as part of a day visit or as a program spread over various days. They are suitable for individual visitors as well as for pre-arranged groups on themed visits.
The teachers also collaborate in producing visitor information for teachers and pupils.
Other resources at the Pont du Gard include:
- A staff member available to meet teachers in advance, in order to plan a day visit with their pupils.
- Educational resources available for teachers.
- Two "Discovery" meetings per year for teachers:
- Wednesday, November 16th, 2011
- Wednesday, March 14th, 2012
From 2pm to 5pm
Reservation required: call +33 4 6637 5046
- Partnerships with the IUFM of Nîmes and the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie.
Discover the resources available for teachers.